AirhubAviation offers a bouquet of specialized airline and aviation industry services which, together with our vast internal expertise, unite into a formidable capability that successfully satisfies even the most complex requirements and turn-key projects.
AirhubAviation brings together five companies specializing in different areas of aviation. United by the same passion for the industry, we are acknowledged experts in ACMI, charter passenger and cargo operations, aircraft management, aviation training, recruitment services, and MRO. Thanks to the comprehensive and well-crafted portfolio of services, our clients get complex solutions satisfying their needs.
We are looking for professionals with strong commercial and contractual backgrounds in the Aviation industry. This position will assist in initiating, coordinating, and administering assigned projects involving Aviation Projects and contracts administration.
The best candidate should have similar working experience in the past, strong commercial and legal knowledge, sharp attention to detail, ability to analyze data, and maintain professional communication with relevant stakeholders and assigned accounts.
- Identification and implementation of the contracts management system and creating a smooth workflow for contracts and agreements
- Maintain several contracts for administration, monitoring, and evaluation activities
- Monitor payment schedules and follow up with on-time payment transactions, populate and provide Statement of Accounts
- Guide management on a wide range of commercial and legal issues, including commercial transactions, finance, regulatory, corporate governance, trade, insurance, maintenance, and tax
- Assists in the development of projects, programs, and contracts, and in the development of monitoring and evaluation policies, procedures, and schedules; assist in developing solicitation documents
- Examination and verification of all documents related to transactions
- Act as a point of contact for various customer requests related to contractual questions and issues
- Perform analysis of contracts; prepare statistical reports, project reports, monitoring, and evaluation reports, and related data using company software solutions
- Maintain contract-related data in hard copy and electronic formats
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Legal, or similar field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing and monitoring contracts, lease agreements, sales purchase agreements, and other related documents
- Experience with working on contracts for the Aviation industry is mandatory
- Native English speakers or proficient
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to adapt to the fast-working environment
- Be able to handle a high volume of work efficiently
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- 30 days holiday per year
- Learning & Development